Sunday 25 June 2023

Alexandra Daddario : requested by Anonymous


When I told my girlfriend I would do anything for her on her birthday I did not expect this.

She bought me a bodysuit.

A female bodysuit.

A female celebrity  bodysuit.

I slipped it on and could not believe a transformation.

I actually did look like Alexandra Daddario.

I actually did feel female.

I could not believe how realistic the breasts on my chest or the vagina between my legs were.

She gave me a cute little beach outfit to put on and said  she had entered me into a bodysuit lookalike contest.

She told me the first price was a weekend away a couple Spa retreat.

I felt nervous and apprehensive leaving the house in the body suit and  the outfit she made me wear.

I felt nervous standing in front of a load of people I did not know in a female body suit being judged.

Surprised and happy for my girlfriend when we won first prize.

I asked my girlfriend if I could take off the bodysuit now and she smiled at me and said after the retreat honey.



I asked her if I could take off the body suit now.

She told me I could remove it after the spa weekend.

Unbeknownst to me my girlfriend was bisexual.

She opened my eyes my heart and legs to a whole new way of loving her.







No comments:

Post a Comment