Saturday 8 April 2023

Happy Easter everybody. GS



Samuel got a little more than he bargained for when he saw a special easter egg. For girls only. Thou he liked those like those special favourer's chocolate, he wondered why it for girls. As he was waiting for his girlfriend to get out of the shower.

It was stamped as a beauty egg.

Unofficially a woman who takes the egg, could become more prettier, more sexier, more beautiful for a day.

But when a man who eats the effects unusually, its say they becomes beautiful girls for a day or up to year until effect ends. So Samuel took it and he err she was transformed into a sexy beautiful semi-naked playboy bunny, ready for action.

THEN Samuel's girlfriend step out of the shower, a towel was wrap around her. And was going to the bedroom, she notices that a feminine semi-naked playboy bunny Samuel on the bed. She smiled and said, oh dear, you took the egg, she said.

Samuel smiled shyly. I, I guess I had, I'm, I'm sorry, he/she said. Well I guess I teach you how to please a girl as a girl, wouldn't that, be wonderful, she said. I, I guess he/she said. As she came closer to the feminine Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment