Thursday 23 March 2023

A Fisherman's Friend




Fisherman Angus knew fishing in that cove was out of bounds.

He knew it was home to the mythical sea nymph.

It was only after he pulled in his first net that something happened to him.

A terrible wailing song came out of the water.

His body reacted to the singing and started to vibrate.

As he stood there his body started to change and reshape.

He could not help noticing he was turning into a woman.

A voice sounded in his head and told him he was now a maiden of the sea.

He sailed back as quickly as he could.

By the time he got back to the fishing wharf he had fully transformed.

Even his clothes were female

Panic-stricken and frightened he sat down on an old crate and let his pipe to calm his nerves.

As he was thinking about it three other fisherman walked in that knew him and he greeted them like an old friend.

The three other fishermen just stood there in the doorway staring at him.

He said I know it does not look like me but it's me Angus.

He had no idea all the men could hear was him saying my name is Roberta and I am looking for a couple of strong men to fuck me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment