20 February 2023

Morning to you too.


 Anthony sat in the living room drinking his morning coffee.


His father Tom walkthrough and saw him sitting there.


He said to him do you have to sit there like that you are giving me a boner.


His son said what's wrong with the way I am sitting ?


His father just sighed and said you really don't think there's anything wrong with the way you're sitting.


You're practically naked apart from a pair of knickers that ain't really covering anything.


His son smiled and giggled and said sorry man as he cover up his pussy.


His father sat down with a cup of coffee trying to ignore his son's tits right in front of him and get his boner to go down.


He was taken aback his son lent over and grabbed hold of his pyjama bottoms waistband and pull them down saying as he did so let me get rid of that for you father?


His father tried to say no but only could say ohhhhhhhhhhh when his son puts his perfect little lips around the tip of his penis and started to suck him off .


After shooting his load into his son's perfect little mouth and watching him swallow it he looked down at him and said I take it I'm not your first?


His son just looked at him and said I've been a woman for 6 months now and I have had more cock than you could imagine.


There's just something about being a woman that makes me so sexually active it's unbelievable.


His father just said we cannot do that again!


His son said I'm sorry to hear that father.


My female body finds you extremely attractive.


You cannot believe how wet do you make me.


His father looked at him and said you cannot believe how hard your female body makes me before adding if we can keep it casual I don't see any harm in it.


His son said I am not looking for a boyfriend just a fuck mate.


His father said he could keep it as casual as he like.


His father went over to him and pulled off his knickers saying as he did so let me repay you for the blowjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment