Saturday 11 February 2023

Guest Publication 1 (GS)

OS



Even since you used the medallion on me, you touched that picture of that playmate at a interest in. So When I pick up the medallion on that picture. I became a copy of her, I looked like her, even down to the brownish-red hair. I think my hair is more reddish than brown. My breasts were a bit bigger, and my eyes were a bit bluer.

All first, I didn't like it at all. But after the first hour, after I clam down, I started to explore myself. I thought I might enjoy it now. After a hour or two Harold, was surprised to see me. So, I told a fib, I said I was his/my sister and I looked like her allot. And was interested in me, so what to see, if was exactly like her. At first i was sure that, I was willing to do it. But these feelings, I been having now. And now Veronica, i want to see how, mannish, wonderful that he could stimulate my womanhood. If I do it, would I discover something about me, would I want to return being him. Well in the next hour or so, I'll be busy. You may find that, I might need to shopping soon. And I might need borrow a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment