Wednesday 18 January 2023

Did I just call them cute?

Sam was not enjoying his cultural exchange in Japan as much as he thought he would be.

First problem was that they had the substitute open Word at the last moment to know he was in the body.

Second problem was after they swapped she discovered that she was wearing no underwear underneath her pretty dress when the wind blew it up exposing him to everybody around him.

Third problem was to enjoy the attention he was getting and guessed that this girl's body was turned on by being a bit of an exhibitionist.

Which meant for the next 4 weeks he was going to have trouble keeping his leg especially when he was around the cute boys he now went to college with.



I don't want to be a girl for the next four weeks!

that wind is cold!

why is everybody staring at me?

  why is she not wearing any knickers?

2 comments:

  1. Request: A man suspects his wife, the Sweet housewife and Mother from their children, is possessed by his old perv neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
    I have added it to my list, and I will work on them shortly.

    AG

    ReplyDelete