Tuesday 25 October 2022

Its getting hard!

Everybody at the gym were sympathetic to 27 year old bodybuilder Franks after catching Bimbo Virus.

They tried their best not to take advantage of him now that he was simple minded sexy and always horny.

But it was getting harder and harder not to take advantage of him when he did things like this.



What do you think boys?

I got a new sports bra.

Of course I will jump up and down.

See it keeps my titties under control.

I don't think I will be a distraction anymore.












 

2 comments:

  1. "nobody you never know, even your sister thinks i am your mother, wanna see this bitch bush?" - says the life stealer shapeshifter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete