Monday 22 August 2022

St Mungo's girls school.

Jeremy broke into St Mungo's girls school for a laugh.

He was captured by one of the teachers and fought he was in serious trouble.

So he was pleasantly surprised when she led him into a classroom stripped him naked.

A couple of giggling teenage girls came in as she was undressing him with and stared at him with eager hungry eyes.


See how easily it gets hard.

The teacher told the girls they were going to have sex education lesson.



Sometimes you have to guide it in.

She straddled him and moved her knickers out of the way.

She helped him find her opening.

She slid up and down on his with pleasure for 10-minutes.



You have to take control.

She climbed off after he emptied himself inside her.

She said to the girls in 24-hours you will have a new mum to play with.

Jeremy just stared up at her and said what the hell is going on at he discovered he could not move.

The woman who had just had sex with him look down at him and said the girls in the school have attended by more than just brick walls lock doors and iron bars on the windows.

This school is pretty by magic.

15 years ago I was a man like you.

I broke into this school together look at the girls.

I was captain by a beautiful female teacher and she made love to me like I did to you.

After I shot my load I discovered I could.

She told me what I am telling you have I slowly transformed into a woman who had only one thing on her mind protect the girls.

Will enjoy it here and you will learn to love being a woman.

Jeremy screamed out in agony at his body started to change.




6 comments:

  1. I hope there is a part 2.

    Also are you close to finishing my request from awhile ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there RJ hope you are will. I think your request was one of the ones I lost when I changed over to the new PC when the old one died. is it possible you could send it to me again and I will have it up for Sunday. AG

      Delete
    2. Ok that’s alright it was RJ went out to a bar and picked up a girl. Well it turns out that person was a shemale. After RJ made fun of the person that person decided to change RJ into a shemale so he know what it feels like.

      Delete
  2. Jeremy decided to break in the St, Murgo's for school for girls. He figures that it would be easy to do, he did for a gag, a laugh. But it said that the school or building had a history, no one knew how old it is. Some stories say that it appears over a hundred and fifty years. But no one can be sure.
    So, Jeremy easier, he decided to find something small easy and very valuable. But within five or ten minutes into the school or was it the dorms area. In that moment a beautiful woman probably a teacher. Strick him and she pulled him. Into a classroom, and she quickly stripped Jeremy and placed him on a table. As he tried to stand up. But he can't, he could even speak.
    Okay, now girls, this is sex education 101, as a nearly half a dozen girls looking Jeremy as a sexual thing. Okay now as she climbed up on the table. As she stooped there for a minute or so. She slowly raised her skirts and started to pull down her knickers and kick out her knickers out of the way. Then she started to kneel down to Jeremy naked body. She was about a foot or so. Okay now girls this is how to straddle a guy.
    You slowly lower your love carnal, or vagina. You must be in control, he must give pleasure, not the other way around. Then she started to ride him, at first slowly then. she picked up the pace. Jemery would have enjoyed the idea of it. But on his terms, but he was used as a sex object for her pleasure. After 10 minutes of pleasure. She got off of him. Picked up her knickers, lower her skirts down. And got off the table.
    The half dozen girls were looking at him. Okay girls if you wanted to play with him before, she transfigured into a girl. Jemery was puzzled at the statement and why she is letting the girl play him. You think this place doesn't have some kind of protection of the outside world or such people like you. Oh, you are, so, so wrong about that. How do I know this, I was like you 10 or is 12 or more years ago. I decided to do the same as you did. I was capture by a female teacher unusually powerful and strong too. She transformer me into a complete woman. I was basically their guardian and teacher so to speak. My purpose, these young girls, these young witches, thou they look like teenager there quite older than they look. And so do I too. You think I'm a twenty-something young teacher, I'm allot older than that. And so will you too. You enjoy being a woman too.
    Just say that the girl will enjoy your manhood before it is exchange, no that's not right covered into an female organ, breasts. You'll started looking like one within a day or so. And within a few months it be natural for you to be one.
    Then a few hours later as the last of the girls finished with him, Jeremy tried to scream, he could his body changing into a female he didn't want to change he didn't want to be a woman. But every part of his body say differently. Then she returned the day after. As she touched her again, Jeremy was able to move again. She gave she a robe. She told her to come to office. Jeremy followed. The headmistress, equal as young rose her head. Who are you she asked Jeremy.
    I'm Jeremy, she said. No , not Jeremy. I think Emily will do. Jeremy couldn't help but smile. she is Emily the newly member. Within a few months, Emily will act like the one who capture her.

    ReplyDelete