Monday 29 August 2022

I hope she's liking it requested by Anonymous.

Pics



25-year old Daniel could not believe he had been betrayed by Jessica.

He could not believe she had turned witness against him.

Without her the police had nothing on him.

One night while sitting in his cell planning his revenge.

A strange woman appeared to him.

He made him an offer which was unbelievable.

She told him give him his revenge and freedom.

Believing he was having some sort of strange dream he signed the contract she offered him.

The next day he found himself in a strange and weird place.

He found himself in Jessica's body.



I wonder if this is what she meant by giving me my freedom?

I wonder if Jessica is now in my body sitting in my cell?

I wonder if she's freaking out?


I must admit for a woman of her age she's not a bad looker.

Tits are still fairly perk and her buttocks are not too soggy.


Let's see what she looks like out of her clothes.


I must admit her pussy still looks good.

I wonder how sensitivity it is?


It's already getting wet & I have not even stuck my finger in.

I wonder if she has any toys?


I think I can get you to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment