Thursday 25 August 2022

Ballet requested by Anonymous


Ever since getting married and starting a family Thomas had resisted his abilities to take over other people.

But there was just something about his daughter's ballet teacher that made him want her body badly.

So one day he parks his car behind the building close his house and jump into her body.


Hello Mrs Jenner.

I know you can hear me.

I know you can feel me taking over.


Your body is so incredible.

Your body is so flexible.



Your body is so sexual alive.

I had forgotten how powerful woman sexual drive was!



Your body is so screaming out to be touched.

Your body is so screaming out to be played with.

As long as you're a good girl and don't do anything to stop me I promise you I will give you a body back in perfect condition.

If you try and stop me having my phone then I guarantee you you will hate what I do to you.

Now let's have a look what you're hiding.

I see you've had some work done nice implants.



They are very nice and not too heavy.

I wonder what will happen when I twist your nipples.

Your body definitely enjoy that.


I can feel you your pussy getting wet.

I had forgotten how wonderful that sensation was.


I can see you keep a nice neat trim bush.

The smell of your wet pussy is making me incredibly horny.


I can tell you like me touching you there.

Just as he started to masturbate the classroom door opened and a young man the janitor walked into the classroom red face and what.

He muttered an apologised and said he did not know there was anybody in the room.

Thomas just looked up and said do you fancy giving a girl a hand?

10 comments:

  1. could you do a story where daisy ridley transform me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. ould you please create a story where Katheryn Winnick give me a bottle of some fluids and told me to drink it and I did and I became an exact copy of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please transform me into emma stone

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please transform me into joey king

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you please transform me into Lauren cohan

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you please create a story where scarlett Johansson choose me to become her exact double

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you please create a story where Zooey Deschanel kiss me and change me into herself

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you please transform me into Robin Tunney

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you please create a story where Emilia clarke change Josef into exact copy of herself because josef wanted to be like Emilia Clarke voluntary so she do it and josef was exatly like emilia Clarke and he was very happy

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
    I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

    AG

    ReplyDelete