Sunday 24 July 2022

In & Out: requested by Anonymous

Pics

Ever since his parents died in a car accident Tommy had been living with his aunt and her strange boyfriend.

He could not quite put his finger on it but the man was just peculiar and seem to be out of place.

5-years went past very slowly without anything strange happening.

Then one morning he found his uncle dead in his armchair in front of the TV.

His mother was inconsolable and spent days locked in a room.

She did not even leave her room for the funeral.

So Tommy was surprised to see her walking down the stairs in a beautiful full length pattern print dress with a mischievous smile on her face.



He asked his aunt if she was feeling ok.

His aunt looked at him in a strange way and said in a voice there was a little bit too masculine to be hers Tommy I don't think I ever truly fooled you did I?


As she explained what was going on she slowly stripped off.


I knew you were suspicious and always watching me.



You knew there was something wrong about me and you were right.

I am a body hopper who has lived for hundreds of years by taking other people's bodies.

I originally possessed your father and was planning to take over your mother when the car accident happened.

I had enough power to store my memory in your body but could not take control of you because you were too young.

I was going to take over your aunt's body when she came to pick you up but she sent her useless boyfriend.

After swapping into his body and taking control I was not strong enough to hop out.

So I had to wait now 5 years for my strength to return so my ability to allow me to take over your aunt's body.

I think I'm going to enjoy her body her fake tits and promiscuous attitude.

The question is what to do with you.

If you agree to stay out of my way and let me do what I want you can have a comfortable life with me.

But if not I am sure one of my other friends might like your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment