Friday 15 July 2022

I should have left it alone: requested by Anonymous

 Pics


James walking across the scrub land at the back of his house when his foot hits something hard in the ground.

He clear the way the soil with his hands and came across a wooden box.

He could not read the foreign writing on top ( لا تفتح لي شرًا عظيمًا داخل الأرواح )

He tried to open the box but found it securely fastened.

He took it home and with a few mustard old tools you found in the shed out back he managed to try it open.

The minute the box open there was a sweet smell in the air and a bright flash of light.

A Beautiful female junior stood there with a voice like honey and said she would grant him one wish for releasing her from the box.


He closed his eyes and wish that is hard working mother has been more time with him and did not have to worry about finances.

The junior said with a crack of thunder his wish was her command and when he opened his eyes she was gone.

The next morning he awoke in a very strange place a clean house with marble floors and beautiful decorations.

He run from room to room looking for his mother.

He was happy to find her until she opened her mouth.

She looked at him and and said there you are Boy!



She said we did not get property introduced yesterday.

I am Prince Alkacene.

My people 1000 years ag rose up against me because of my black magic and sealed me in that box alright solus junior.

When you open the box and release me I appeared in the form that would please you the loved the most.


When you made your wish I intended on taking over your body.

But something stop me from entering your body and bounced me of and into your mother's.

He said as he started to strip off you cannot believe how wonderful it is to be human once again.


Even as a woman  I will be able to take over the world.

Will be able to stay human and become my willing and obedient consort.


Now down in front of your princess and show how much you love her!







No comments:

Post a Comment