Friday 1 April 2022

Speed dating.


Carl who was now going by Carol was trying speed dating for the first time since becoming a woman.

He was oblivious to his wardrobe malfunction as he sat talking to Marcus.

Marcus wanted to say something just did not know how to point out of him that is nip was showing especially because he was enjoying the view.

Hi my name is Carol before the great shift I was a man called Carl.

You cannot believe how strange and unbelievably different being the woman is.

But don't let that put you off I am fully happy being a woman and I am looking nothing permanent just something casual.

You know what man to hang out with and have a drink and maybe some fun afterwards.

None of that bullshit Love and Marriage stuff.

I am not ready to be a girlfriend or a wife & I'm definitely not interested in having children.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment