Thursday 28 April 2022

Desperation...

Lab technician Anthony who had been accidentally infected with a female hormone supplement which was supposed to help with him through menopause found himself transformed into an extremely horny woman could not believe he was actually doing this but he needs it more than air itself.




Please fuck me!

I need your big cock between my legs!

I need your cum inside of me!

I don't know how long I will be able to fold out from doing something stupid!

So please help me Patrick!







 

2 comments:

  1. Lab technician Anthony was in the lab, and the next moment a accident happen, and the next his was in a the isolation chamber.
    His clothes were damaged, so he was given a pair draw-string pants, a pair unsexed briefs, and a tee shirt.
    That was barely a day or two, until, I checked on him again. Instead seeing Anthony, I saw a nearly in a pair of unsexed briefs. Which she started to pull down from her genitals.
    She was acting very, very horny.
    As I turned to one of the assistances who were monitoring Anthony.
    Who, is this girl, I said.
    That girl is, or was Anthony a day ago. one of them said.
    That is impossible, it can't be true, it can't be Anthony.
    But it is him or should I say said.
    What is wrong, with him err her.
    He/she is horny, very horny, one of them said.
    When this start I mean everything, he said.
    Well, the transformation into a girl about a day. Her Horness started about a few hours ago.
    What does he err what, he said.
    Well any guy's penis. That she can put in her vagina, her butt, to suck it anything.
    Please, please, I want something, inside me, she said.
    Please, please I need that in me so, so much, she said threw the barrier?
    It was like she need it like air, water or food.

    ReplyDelete