Robert who had had his life stolen by a cheap hooker whilst on a stag do in Vegas could not believe what he had to do to get a job that was not fucking men for money.
You've got no qualifications.
No previous experience.
Everybody knows you're a prostitute.
So if you want the job you know what I'm expecting.
Robert was in Las Vegas enjoying his friend last day as free man, so to speak of. There were several hookers there like that was a surprise. But one had special interests in him. He didn't know that, either it was the drink, the partying, the carnal sex that our hostess, were give him and the others.
ReplyDeleteWhy this particular one was interested in me. She did things to me that was impossible. She straddled me. It was exciting, I felt so, so gorgeous, wonderful.
She asked me, that I wanted this body.
I said, yes, yes, I did want her body.
Then in my fervor, I heard her say something in a strange language, and I swear her eyes where glowing, but that was probably the drink.
But then everything went dark.
I woke up, several hours later, my head was still buzzing. Then I heard, something, you need to get up honey. You need to get going. Then I heard it again. Then someone was shaking me.
I'm up, I'm up. I said.
As I open my eyes. I saw the reflection. It, it was my reflection, it, it that cheap hooker. I was looking back at me, and I wasn't there. I, I am staring me, I mean her, I mean I was her.
As was trying figure things out. And my head throbbing, and another hooker, gave me two things, a purse, and a glass seltzer to clear my head.
And then my, our next job was in a few hours. And I have to figure what to do next, I have no real experience, no real skills. Other than being a hooker.
I don't know where my body is, or if she is still here in the city. But the longer I'm a girl. The longer I'm girl, the less chance, I could get back being a guy again.
I like it
DeleteHe's in a pickle. lol
ReplyDelete