05 February 2022

Now what are we going to do with you? By Rhodry




Patrick was tired, very tired, he never, never wanted to be in the business. As it was called. He got into to it by accident. Because his talent, and skills.

But no one leave the organization, without asking for permission, if they said no, its no.
Patrick made a deal with the district attorney to give him a new life.
Because he was so, so popular in the organization. That they change his gender, not his sex. But his body 100 percent physically, biologically female.
To everyone, Patrick was Patty to everyone, in the town, she was a girl.
Everyone, she twenty-something girl, who was living in this town.
Emma was smart very smart, and wanted Patrick, because, of what, he did.
It not that Emma wanted to lead the origination. But its matter principal.
As Patrick, Patty woke up, tied up, gaged, in a cellar.
Well, well Patrick or should said Patty. He was scared.
You think that I will kill you, no, no I thought about it. But now, I have other plans, for you, first, I'll slowly erased, your memories, and I'll turn you into person hooker, call girl.
As Patrick as scared to death, not because he was turned into a girl. That who he is now, would possibly be erased, and turn into Emma's person plaything.

2 comments: