Thursday 27 January 2022

Stop staring at my tits .

Matthew stood in front of Peter in Stephanie's hot body and said can you be serious for 5-minutes & help me out?

I want to look good at the party tonight so what do you think suits me better flowers or turquoise?


Peter just looked at his friend in Stephanie's hot body and said if I was you I would stay in and play with myself whilst I had that body.

Matthew frustrated by his friends said I did that all day yesterday & last night and now I want to see what sex feels like in this body.

Peters jaw dropped and he just stared at his friend not believing what he had just said and wondering why he did not come to him if he was looking to have sex.


5 comments:

  1. Matthew stood there in front of Peter, Matthew was inside Stephanie's gorgeous body and said could you be serious for 5-minutes and help me out, he said.

    I, I want your opinion, which one would look better, he said. The flowery print or the turquoise, he asked. I need know which is better on me for the party.

    Peter was stunned and shocked, looking friend in Stephanie's body. While looking at his chest he was half-dressed still.
    Peter said that he would stay inside and play with myself, whilst I was still a girl.

    Matthew was confused and frustrated at what friend, and I did all day yesterday and last night. He wanted to see what sex feels like in this body.

    Peter couldn't or wouldn't believe it, he just started at his friend. he couldn't believe it. Matthew wanted to have sex as a girl. Like it was a natural thing for him, thing and do that.
    Peter didn't want to go. Yes did, but he wanted Matthew to pretend to be Stephanie and his plus one for the party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Mathhew was acting more, and more like a girl, two he wants sex as a girl. Which is the problem. He wanted to use Stephanie body like he was one. Two Peter wanted to use Matthew and Stehanie's body for personal reasons?

      Delete