Sunday 30 January 2022

Florence Pugh: requested by Josef Zápotocky

 



Josef sat in the recovery room of the swap centre next to his former body.

He was having a problem coping with the sudden physical and mental changes that had just taken place.

Florence Pugh now in Josef body sat next to him and said just take long deep breaths.

After a couple of minutes Josef started to feel better.

He looked at his old body and said I've always wanted to know what it was like to be a woman.

I've always been curious about periods, pregnancy and how sex felt as a woman.

I just did not expect it to be this intense in your body.

Florence Pugh looked at Josef and said I've always been curious what it was like to be a man and not to have to worry about things like that.

I am pretty sure we are not going to regret our decision.

I am pretty sure you're going to enjoy my life and I'm going to enjoy yours.

So if you are feeling better let me grab my things and I'll be off.

Your driver will take you to your home and your housekeeper will help you settle in.

I've left you a couple of notes on the most important things you need to know about my life body cycle and sexual partners.

If there's nothing else you need to know Josef at the moment I will say goodbye and hopefully see you one day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment