His heart was failing and he needed to get out of his body.
She was not his first choice.
But he was desperate and I had no choice.
He closed his eyes and said the incantation.
He felt his spirit leaving his body and attaching itself to the beautiful middle age woman who was visiting the elderly man in the bed next to his.
it took his mind several days to connect to the body and take control.
She really not so bad look her.
I think I could get used to seeing her face every morning.
Definitely fake but they are fun to play with.
I don't think I will ever get bored of squeezing these.
Now this thing is going to take some getting used to.
I'm guessing by her ages past the menopause so no worries of periods or babies.
On second thoughts I think this things going to be really fun to play with.
I wonder where she keeps her dildos.




His heart wasn't as strong as it should have been. When he was 40 or 50 years younger. He knew. That he had a weakness in his heart valve. It was never, a problem, but now it was different, his body, started too weaker and weaker. But his mind WAS strong than every?
ReplyDeleteHe needed help which was true.
What he needed as a new body. So, as a pretense, he needed as assistant a helper.
He got her barely in her early 40ish. But still as gorgeous as ever, she looked like could pass as a twenty-year-old.
He was hoping for someone much younger. BUT time and health will not allow it. So she will have to do.
He concentrated, spoke it, softly, over and over for hours. Then his eyes glowed. A bright blue. And then she her eyes glowed a green color.
At the moment, it seen nothing happen. But after several days, he seen, started to control more and more.
It was almost like she someone else. Then she started looking at herself, starting to admire herself.
Like she was wearing a blouse, or skirt, or dress on her. Then checked out. Her breasts out. Then she removed her blouse and skirt off her body. Then she removed her panties off to check out her womanly pleasure. And started to play with herself.
My, my I think, I might enjoy being a girl.
I think I will enjoy this body, very much.
Hmmm, what is this these now, oh my dido's
Yes, I think, I find a hunk of a man to play with. Or use these for the time?