Saturday 18 September 2021

I think I came out on top: By Rhodry






There wasn't one boy who took Ms. Sanderson Science and Technology teacher. Who fascinated of her. And not because she was smart and cleaver. And very pretty for a mature middle aged woman.

But mostly they were really interesting in the science. But they were more interesting in biological her.
Its not I was fascinated in too, But also, the science and technology she teaches too. She need a assistant or helper. Of course nearly ever boy want to help her.
But she choices me, of all the students.
She told me to meet her at private studio. TO her help a project.
After a few hours later. I meet her at her studio. She show me device about the size of medium suitcase.
She developed a mind transfer develop, that could teach the most dimmest people to a high level of understanding. So said.
And I was the first to be tested out.
She placed a pad on my head and one on her. As a test, I knew college level math that took many months. Of studying in a few minutes.
Its was fascinating, the memories were at first surprising that I knew all this stuff. All at once.
But before I could process it fully, Ms. Sanderson did something else to the machine, she said that it would take time process.
What she said that she going to power it down. Until the next trail.
But really she activated another function of the device.
At first I saw Ms. Sanderson and then I saw myself the next minute, then I saw Ms. Sanderson again several times. But that wasn't the only thing I saw, I felt myself, I could actual her body, I could feel her body, breasts, the feeling between her legs.
Then I pass out. A few hours later, woke up, I felt strange, but not comfortable.
Oh, oh my my head. What, what I sound funny, I felt funny.
For some strange reason, I took the glass of wine almost like instinct. But I never had wine , before. When I tasted it. It felt familiar to me, which was impossible.
What, what the my breasts, my breasts. My Loins, my loins. Feel, feel tingly.
What my breasts, lions. I have breasts, there wasn't anything there. Oh, oh I , I have a vagina.
Then I saw her in the mirror. no, I wasn't look at her in the mirror. I was looking at myself in the mirror.
I'm , I'm her, I'm actually her. Then I saw that I, her/him was gone. And so was her device. And a message was playing.
When I heard a third time. Then then things things started to unspool in my mind. I, I started to have these memories that weren't mine. BUT I still remember I was to.
Thought I was angry about it, I strangely wasn't. Yes, I wasn't a teenager, I was a beautiful smart mature woman.
I lost several, several years which most was a problem. But not for me.
It will take, sometime to fully adjust being a girl, a woman, to be her.
No, that's not right. To be the version of her, I mean me.
As I explored my new femininity. This my first day, but not my last day as a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment