Wednesday 15 September 2021

Guys can be so annoying when you are a woman.

 


Michael who was now in the body of a young woman stepped out of the bathroom in his underwear.

He said which one of you did not put down the toilet seat which was now one of his biggest pet hates.

His roommates just looked at him and started laughing.

They asked him what that shit on his face was.

Michael had forgotten he was wearing a mudpack.

He just looked at them and said you know I have to take better care of my skin now that I'm a woman.

Before adding if this keeps up none of you will be enjoying my pleasures tonight as he turned and walked out of the room.

2 comments:

  1. Hi can I request a caption where a guy named Jose who’s in college decided to somehow switch bodies with Emily blunt thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete