Tuesday 22 June 2021

She is just perfect: requested by Anonymous.

Francis had discovered in the early 1700s a way of extending his life through the forbidden art of black magic.

The incantation demanded that he sold his soul to the devil for the ability to take over another person's soul and body.

So every 30 to 40 years he would leave the current body he was living in projecting his soul into another.

Sometimes the body he got was one's of necessity and sometime he got to pick the body he wanted.

This time it was a body of choice.

He had been watching her for many weeks now.

She was the woman who owns the alternative shop.

He followed her home.

He waited for the bedroom light to go on.

He projected his mind into her body leaving his old body on the street confused and bewildered.



It feels good to be in a woman's skin again.
So soft and delicate.


I've always wondered what you she looks like out of her clothes?


I never expected that she had pierced nipples!


It feels good to have a warm wet pussy again.
I've missed having incredible orgasm.


Mum you're making a lot of noise in there are you ok?

Oh my god she has a kid!



Don't come in mommy's busy!









2 comments:

  1. Francis had lived for a long, long time. He found a secret way to live far, far long normal. He learn to project himself into another body. Another life. But each time he became another person, they were another person too. He was cleaver, as he choice his next life. He studied them, learn enough to be them. Well enough.
    The one that he transfer to at problems, sometime shock, mentally breakdown, even commas too. Francis live as them for a few decade or three, then he moved to a new host.
    This time it as a young twenty-something woman. In those alternated stores.
    He studies for weeks, always in the shadows making sure, he never truthy seen.
    He believe he had known enough about her to be her.
    When she was alone in her room. He started to project himself into her body. The process some which seem like hours as about 30 minutes or more.
    As vision started to darken, that humming , that buzzing, the sound hear much many time before.
    As his vision clear, the sound faded away. He was sitting on bed. Oh, oh my how wonderful it feel to be a girl again.
    I almost forgotten then feeling of being a girl again. I have forgotten the feeling I had being one.
    As Francis looks out her window she saw her former host body. Somewhat confused.
    As she turned she attention to new body.
    Oh my, how many times I was a woman in the last 400 years, five or six times. Mostly I was men for the most part. But when I'm girl I had so much fun in those eras like 1920's or 1960's or 1970's who how I miss it.
    As she removed her nightie, she explore her new body.
    Mom, mom are you home.
    Oh no, she has a kid.
    Not now sweetie, mommy a little busy.
    Can I have a cookie before.
    Yes, did do your homework, and finish dinner.
    Yes, mommy I then you can, but go straight to bed.
    Okay mommy see you tomorrow.
    Yes, I see you goodnight sweetie .
    Goodnight mommy.
    Hmm, I'm a mother. How did I miss that, it does matter. I been a father before. So a mother can't that different.
    Okay I'm her, have a child no problem. I'll mother for a decade or so. Or until I decided, to change into another one. Let's grown up maybe , maybe she be my time one.
    I never done it. But knowns, I have tailor host. Yes, this could work.

    ReplyDelete