23 June 2021

Now I understand! : requested by Anonymous.

 

85 year old Tim could not believe how his second wife Emma was behaving behind his back.

He could not believe that she was sleeping with so many different men.

He wanted to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

So with the aid of an old medallion that had been handed down throughout the generations in his family he swapped his mind into her body.

The stress of the mind swap caused his old body to have a stroke leaving her unable to talk & paralysed down the left side.

Even though he was a woman now he had to admit it felt wonderful.

He felt full of energy and vigour

He could not believe how wonderful it felt not aching all over.

It was wonderful to be walking around without a zimmer frame.

It was wonderful to be able to do things that he thought he would never do again.

It wasn't long before his new bodies sexual urges took over.

He tried to satisfy his new sexual urges by himself.

He tried to satisfy his new sexual urges with various toys.

But nothing seemed to satisfy her body.

He found himself constantly turned on around men.

He now understood why she needed sex so badly.

He found himself so turned on by the pool boy that he did something he never thought he would.

He dragged him  into the summerhouse where his old body was enjoying some fresh air and maked sweet crazy and passionate love to him in front of his wife in his body.



I never thought I would be doing this!


But this bloody just needs cock!


Pics











6 comments:

  1. could you please transform me into Iliza Shlesinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please create caption where Lotte Verbeek transform josef into herself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim was 85 years old. And still kicking. His mind his still sharp as every. He make his fortune, and he could live his life four times over. And still be rich. His first wife died barely 10 or 12 years ago. He loved her dearly. But after a time, he need someone to be with.
    Enter his second wife Emma barely have his age.
    He met her, somewhere at important place. For strange reason , she interesting in him.
    And strangle in her, probably she remember him of his first wife when they were younger.
    At first there was a sorta connection. But that feeling faded.
    He wasn't sure but felt that Emma was fooling around. No sleep other guys.
    He had to be sure. After a few days. He was right.
    Sir I'm sorry that okay. I want to the get the the Medallion out of vault.
    Are you sure, he said.
    Yes, I am and do be careful. If you remember what happen to you.
    Yes, sir; he left get it.
    After sometime Emma appear. Looking for Tim.
    Ah darling your here.
    Ah, Emma sweet, sweet Emma. I want to show something special.
    What is it, she asked.
    It sorta family heirloom as held the Medallion to her.
    Oh is valuable , she asked.
    So sorta he said.
    Can I hold it of course, here.
    As she pick it up.
    He was smiling.
    Then a flash and clasps of thundered sounded.
    What, what happen, to me; Emma said. As her vision clear. No, no that's not me. Its, its a mirror.
    No, my dear your feeble temps of reasoning will not except it. I'm you and your me.
    No, no it can't be it, its not possible.
    But it is. Hmmm oh how miss this feeling.
    Then Tim servant appear.
    Is every thing okay.
    You got to help me, that is Tim over there is body. She said.
    As he turned to her.
    Everything is fine, you may take this medallion back to vault would you.
    Right Sir, err sorry ma'am.
    He, he knew, Emma said.
    Yes, he did, he said.
    But, but why, Emma said.
    Well remember that girl. He said.
    Yes, I think, yes she was probably gay.
    Well yes, and no she bi, and she interesting in you and a guy you slept with.
    One and him treat her badly, so I help.
    But she had a mental breakfast.
    So it believe.
    Think hard , he said. That guy, that girl.
    No, no it can't be its , its her.
    Yes, it is. he said. If you excuse me. I have some sexually tension to get rid of.
    After day or two Emma sexual toys helped, but wasn't enough/
    Well, well I see your still hanging on still.
    I want my body back.
    Well you don't deserve it. He said.
    What, did I do.
    Well you fool around with other men. Behind my back, you were disloyal to me.
    And what gave you cause to do this.
    Yes, you should be loyal to at least admit to it.
    And now you get to watch, you err I have fun. At he called him in.
    He came in.
    Do you want do have sex with her. He asked.
    Yes, yes, I do, he said.
    Why haven't you , he asked.
    Because it would hurt you, thought my feel as a girl and now a guy hasn't changed I couldn't do that to you. Its a matter principal, he said.
    Would you do it, if I asked you do it, he asked.
    Yes, he said.
    Why he asked.
    Because to teach him a lesion about loyal.
    Good bring him outside I want him to see this.
    As he bought outside, Tim/Emma to sexually please him. In turn he please her.
    After an hour or so. You could see it her/his face.
    Oh, oh what wonderful experiences. Oh good I was hoping your still hanging on.










    ReplyDelete