Monday 14 June 2021

New feelings for each other: requested by Anonymous.

When you and your assistant are on the run from the law for illegal experimentation what better place to hide but in Plain Sight in Suburbia.

Which was exactly what Mr Frank and his assistant Mr Gore had to do.

First thing they had to do though was fine suitable bodies for their brains.

They kidnapped two middle-aged women from the local mall car park.

One was a middle aged woman name Sarah with beautiful red hair who worked as a science teacher at the local high school so Mr Frank put his consciousness in her body knowing he could easily play a science teacher.

The second woman was a silver haired fox named Margaret.

She was a stay-at-home mum with two children and a husband.

Mr Frank put his assistant mind in her body knowing that he would make a good housewife and mother.

6 months into their hiding things were getting a little bit strange for the two men.

Mr Frank found out something serious about his body it turned out she was a lesbian and was in love with Margaret.

Mr Gore in Margaret's body discovered she was bisexual and had feelings for Sarah.

The more they looked into the lives they had taken over the more clear it came that the two women were having an affair.

Mr Frank: I know we should resist his bodies urges!
But I cannot stop thinking about you every day and night Mr Gore.



Mr Gore: I understand Mr Frank.
I have the same problem despite having sex with my husband every night it is your female body I am imagining towering over me and taking me.


Mr Frank: should we really be doing this Mr Gore?
Is it going to make things strange & awkward between us when we defrost our bodies and put our minds back in?


Mr Gore: I don't know about you Mr Frank but I never want to go back!
I love my new life and I love you.
I think we should stay like this forever.
I think we should run off and start again somewhere new?


I LOVE YOU!
Pics




1 comment:

  1. Mr. Frank and his assistant Mr. Gore, were scientist in the special elite science diversion. They did experiment the technology, they were working on. That was so advance, it was considered science-fiction. Something that would read in those scifi, fantasy books, and things.
    Why were they on the run, because, they low level of the class. Which means that they get the at lease amount of benefits.
    This new device, transpose another mind into another body. And used there minds to degree.
    Unfortune the Lord as the higher elite. Knew there scientist were used the special device on themselves.
    So he sent the watchers to get the scientists back. The problem is the scientists had a couple of days lead.
    Mr. Frank and Mr. Gore, needed at place to hide, but there know place to really hide safely, but there was no real place to hide, not really for long.
    So they search for two compatible persons. Unfortune they did have a hole lot of time.
    They two women, the same age. So they had no real choice.
    First was Mr. Frank he transposed into a girl name Sarah, high school science, math teacher a the local high school.
    The other was stay home mum, name Margaret. Which was perfect. For Mr. Gore.
    As they learned there new lives. Sarah was a lipstick lesbian and interested in surprises, surprise in Margaret.
    So they knew which as friends, well sorta. Margaret was bi-sexual in nature. So be as two girl would posse no real problem.
    Mr. Frank hide the device in a place only he knew.
    So after nearly six months pass. And they still as Sarah and Margaret. And meet each other. For as friends or schools purpose, it was believe.
    They check, and re-checked to see if the watcher were around. If the watcher were around and if they wanted there present to be known. They meets several fold. To keep taps on things, and for sexual encounters .
    For some strange they were sexually to each other.
    Unfortune Margaret had a husband and two kids. She yes, she strange care for the kids and wouldn't leave them. She did care for him, she like the sex. But like what Sarah did for her to.
    So Mr. Franks, what do we do know.
    I don't know Mr. Gore.
    I hate to said this , but after being Margaret for six months it feels natural to me. And I do enjoy being a women and mum too. It seem natural to me.
    That's strange, I thought at first, I wouldn't being her, being a girl. But being a girl and science and math teacher. Can help us.
    The technology is so, so different. It will take time to understand and study.
    At the moment, I want to study you. At the moment , dear.
    Yes lover!

    ReplyDelete