Wednesday 16 June 2021

My first night out.



Tony who was now in the body of a middle aged woman could no longer ignore his new bodies sexual tastes.

He made himself up as best as possible and headed out to one of the sleaziest bars in town.

It wasn't long before a man had come up to him.

Tony check the man out.

He could tell by how wet his panties were getting his body liked him.

The man asked Tony can I buy you a drink.

Tony looked at the man and said in a sweet voice I know what you want and it isn't to buy me a drink.

He wriggled off the stool as ladylike as possible.

He took the man by the hand and let him off to the men's restroom.

Once inside the rest room he locked the door pulled off his knickers and left everything else to the man.

2 comments:

  1. Its been several weeks since it happen. Tony was a woman now. He was actually a physically, biologically, genetically a woman. But his emotional, mentally state was still man. He refused to wear any sorta of dress, skirt, a frilly blouse, wear any sorta nylons, Or wear heel. Or put on makeup.
    He only wore sorta tomboyish style. But that change about a week ago. Tony could understand it. He looked and looked at his dresses. The first time he became a girl. He want part of wearing those dresses, those clothes, those shoes.
    His first instinct was to get rid of them.
    But he couldn't not yet. So he kept it. Because he didn't know what kind of person she was.
    So when he decided to go out. He instead to go out.
    In a dress no less. Why did he want to go out. To go out in a dress know less.
    Tony arrived in one of the better bars.
    It seem dozens of guys was looking at him.
    as Tony got his second drink. Or was it his third.
    Then something was stirring, beneath her panties. Tony saw this cute guy. Sitting next to him.
    As Tony was looking at him. He was looked at her.
    Then he bought Tony another drink.
    Thank you very much.
    They talked as he paid for another drink or two.
    Then he left his seat. Then Tony slide off her seat, as lady-like she could, as he took her hand .
    He lead her into the men's room. For a moment I stop.
    I said. What, what if it busy.
    I don't think so.
    As we both entered the men's room. He pulled me on the sink. Part me, wanted this, wanted this so, so bad.
    But who I was, the part of me that was still male. Didn't want it. So my libero won out. I raise my skirt. And lowered my panties off my body. Then I started removed my thigh-highs off.
    He said no, one I always wanted to do it with a girl who is wearing them. While my do it. Plus it will take a bit longer than I want.
    I, I have to tell you something.
    What , baby , he said.
    It, it was nothing really important, I, I was more a tomboy.
    Well , no one is perfect.
    Oh, oh this, this feels, feels so freaking wonderful, I ever knew. It could feel like that.

    ReplyDelete