Tuesday 15 June 2021

Mother I've got something important to tell you: requested by Anonymous.

Will could not believe only two years after his father's death his mother was considering going back on the dating scene.

He could not believe just after six months on the dating scene she had met somebody.

He could not believe just after 3 weeks of dating this man she was going to marry him.

For his mother's happiness he promised her that he would try and get on with his new step dad.

But from the moment he met him he did not like him.

There was just something strange and not quite right about him.

He did not like the way his new step dad tried to order him around.

He did not like the way his new step dad manipulated his mother into spending less time and effort on him.

He did not like it when his stepfather stopped his allowance and told him he should get a job.

He did some background research into the man that his mother was going to marrie and found that this man was on the missing list.

According to what he could find out this man had been missing for almost 4 years.

According to the information he was married with three children already.

According to the information he was wanted by the police for embezzlement.

He could not wait to tell his mother so she would kick him out of the house.

But before he could do anything things took a strange twist.



You know Will you should really clear your history after you have used the computer.

I was not going to take over your mother so quickly but you force my hand.

Don't worry about her she's in my body and she's been taken care of.
she just did not take the swap to well so she's in the local sanatorium.



Now are you going to be a good boy and let me have this body or am I going to have to invite one of my body swapping friends over to give you a body you will not like?






4 comments:

  1. how about a part2 and Will refuses to let this man take his moms body so he messages his other body swapping friend to turn up, once his friend arrives the person in his moms body says "if your so concerned about your mother maybe you should try being one" and with that he's swapped into the body swappers friends current body, that of a pregnant housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will could believe this, after nearly three years, after his father death. His step-mother was consider dating;
    His step-mother was doing for about six months. Then she met someone.
    For some strange reason. She dated him for three weeks, they got marry.
    She seem happy with this guy. But Will had this strange, strange feel about him.
    But he tried, to keep the peace. But there was something off with him.
    This guy start boss him around, like a father. But he was barely fifteen years older, more like a older brother than a step-parent,
    At times he behaved like a grandfather. But other times, he acted like a teenager, it was so confusing.
    He started to control more and more of life and control the flow of money to him. At first before he met his step-father. He was living like he could buy the best of every things.
    But now he decided limited his spending to about two-third less than what he did.
    Then he mention he could do something. Other than his present live-style.
    Then, Will started to do some research on his step-father.
    What he found was odd and strange. About five years ago. It seem he was a different person. It was like something happen. But there was know reason for it to happen. It was like he was the same person, but not the same person. It was like switched bodies with a other person.
    But, but that is impossible he said to himself. I, I got to tell mom.
    As he had to find there he was, and tell mom.
    As he was looking for them. His stepmother, said that his stepfather that he collapsed, he at mental breakdown.
    Will a bit shocked and surprised at it. He wonder if he should tell her or not.
    As he ponder it, for a hour or so. He remember, he forgot to shut down, he computer and cleared his history up.
    Then when he got his computer. He saw his step-mother looking at the last thing I did.
    Mom, I said to her.
    She looked at me, with a strange smile.
    My, my you been a busy boy. When I said you should do something, I didn't think you something like this.
    You said, Will said.
    Oh my, I shouldn't said your step-father said.
    Your, your not her, your not my step-mother.
    Yes, and no. She said.
    What, do you mean. Will asked.
    As you guessed, you felt something wrong with me as your step-father. She said.
    Cleaver, cleaver boy, she said.
    What, what ARE you. Will asked.
    Well what I am is sorta body-swapper.
    Your what, Will asked.
    I body-swapper. I can change bodies. Like you can change clothes.
    But, but that's impossible, it can't be done.
    Believe it , or not. she said.
    As she moved closer to me. He err she smiled at me.
    What, are you going to do now.
    Well at first I wanted to be him a bit longer. But things changed and so do I. I became her.
    You, you mean the shocked , of suddenly being a other person. They suddenly mental breakdown. Even died at times.
    I'll, I'll tell people, Will said.
    Go, go right ahead, most wouldn't believe you anyway. She said.
    What, what do you want, with me. Will said.
    Oh, nothing much , you for instances. She said.
    As she smiled at me.
    Either you except my offer, or you will be given to several of body-switching friends.
    You, mean I, I be you. And you be me.
    Yes, before I decided, switched bodies again.
    I noticed you looking at her.
    I was embarrassed, he err she was right. I did want her, but not be her.
    The thought was intriguing to me. Either way I had no choice.
    My life change either way?

    ReplyDelete