21 June 2021

Attracted to me: requested by Anonymous.

After the great shift had put her in the body of a young man high flying business woman Sarah was focusing on getting her life back together.

She loved the power strength and confident a pair of balls give you.

She loved no longer being seen as a second class because of her gender.

She was now a right ball breaker and did not care who she stepped on to get to the top.

One of her colleagues she had annoyed had decided to take her down a peg.

She sent her an email with a linked to an adult entertainment site.

Sarah  was a little bit annoyed when she clicked on the link to find her former body performing on this site.



She could not believe what the person who was now in it was doing.


She could not believe how turned on she was getting turned on by it.



She had to know who would now in her body.


After getting rid of the hard-on she now had.


She put an information request in with the gender swap organisation.

2 weeks later she was surprised  to find out it was a 75 year-old man named Christine who had decided to rebrand her body to bring in a little bit of extra income now that his pension did not stretch as far as before.

She decided to send him a message to see if he wanted to meet up for coffee as she really wanted to get to screw her old body.






4 comments:

  1. Sara was a young businesswoman barely in 30 maybe a little older. Then the more strange thing that happen. Sara was not Sara herself.
    She was in a body of much younger man. 21 or 22 years old.
    All first she hated it, she hated allot.
    But found out she err he was a heir vast fortune and business.
    After a week or so Sara. Seem to adjust to being a guy. And a heir to allot, allot of money.
    She like the idea of being in charge, being atop.
    But there were people who didn't Sara, that she was in charge. Being in control.
    Was it before she before she became him. Or she that in charge , and that he as so young.
    Then a few weeks later. A strange e-mail came across into Sara's inbox.
    It was picture of Sara, well of Sara a weeks ago. And when she was herself .
    There was no mistaking it. It was her.
    She was posing in a adult private site.
    She was doing sexually expletive things. On the site.
    Oh, all I'm not sure, but I think someone knows that I'm not the originally.
    But that's impossible, I didn't know what happen to me, and my original body.
    Maybe, maybe if I call myself on my old phone she might answer.
    Before I decided to call her. I scrolled down more picture of myself err her online.
    Oh, oh my I'm, I'm getting excide. Have change that in a few weeks.
    I, I want me err her. Sara thought.
    Hello Sara, he said.
    Yes, I'm her.
    Well you won't believe this but, a few weeks ago. I was you. That sound strange. Sara said.
    Well if you said that a few weeks ago. I was old guy about one and half times older than you were ,are. She said.
    So what do you want , she said.
    Well at first I wanted to return to being me , but I sorta like being this person now.
    Me too, at first being a girl was no fun. But I found out I make like this, why have called me.
    Well to put it simply some other person cause this, to us.
    And do you know why.
    No, I don't , I think to control us, in some strange way, but it didn't work.
    Yes, yes I agree. She said.
    I want to meet you. Sara said.
    Why, she said.
    Well about reason, one to figure some things out, two see myself , err sorry you about, I'm strangle attracted you, I know know why.
    Hmm, sure, why not I don't know why, but want to meet the original person this body. Unfortunately I can't I'm , he in a comma, so I can't, she said.
    Well we get a cup of coffee, about a week, from now. I give the address, Okay?

    ReplyDelete