William was given a raw deal. He never got a fair chance, fair help. At about 40 years old his life hit the deep hole many did, problem worse. He was out of work, his skills were obsolete. And when he try to get new skills. There were problems at or this. Or he had make the time, or paid great deal of money to them.
He try to find a less costly, or find away to get them.But he was in those crack in the system. At he wasn't this or that.
So, after he waste what time and money.
He one of lost, the unforgotten people.
He was lived on the street. He many as.
As days came weeks, and several months passed.
And he was living hand to mouth, if you call it that.
One day as he was begging spear change, or extra dollar or so. Near McDonalds. He was there for about 3 hours until , the police asked him move along.
Some people felt sorry, and gave him some change or a dollar or so.
As saw the day come to a end. He went to his private home. It was more a shack with a bits and piece of old thing that he used or sell for scrap.
He found discarded lamps, probably someone forgot it had some fuel it. So it was total lost.
As he started to count his collection of how much he got for today.
He got about 15.27 for time he was begging.
Hmm, not great but enough for few days of supplies and drink.
Hmm what is this it looks like a gold coin. I think it is what, they is writing on it.
The barer of the coin may have one wish.
Hmm could it be possible, even if its true what can it hurt.
I wish for a second change in life which I start anew.
He held it, it seem like forever. He open his eyes.
And started to prepare for the next morning, then lay on old worn blanket, started to sleep. As he started to drift to sleep, I was hoping at it was real. No it has to be, if I don't believe it. Then they were right. I was useless.
As the light of the next appear.
Oh, oh feel so, so nice, hmm why don't smell the dirt. Or hear the background sound cars go at this time of day.
I, don't remember having a extra blanket. I probably found it sometime ago.
As I woke up, no, no , no this has to a dream. It as to be one.
He got out of bed. He was in a room with a bed, a real bed.
Oh, how I missed a bed.
Oh, a room now, with carpet floor.
Oh, my how I miss this, it seem forever.
A he saw himself, he wasn't a he. He was a she.
Before could say or think of something.
A voice in his head well it sounded was in his head.
This was your life would be like, if your life was different.
You mean if I was born a girl, a woman.
Yes, your married to a doctor. Who you love and he loves you.
But, I don't remember that. No , no I do.
Your memories, will be mixed who you were, to who you are now, does that bother you.
Strange no, I just have think a bit, they'll think I'm being a bit flighty or some thing.
So next you see, a beggar in the street, You will the next one that coin.
There are many who deserve this is.
You'll know who to it to. And make sure to give spare change to some other too.
As voice faded.
Kept looked himself, no herself in the mirror.
So , this what I am as girl.
I thought about it, it not to bad. I'll to adjust to being a girl. But I don't think I'll have problem. As he disrobed herself. One check out her feminine form. Second tp pick out a outfit.
A outfit, oh my I hope it will never get to strange about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment