17 May 2021

Mother's gone mad: requested by Anonymous.

17 year old William could not believe the change that had come over his mother.

Overnight she had gone from the loving mother he had known to some crazy woman he did not even recognise.

Everything she seems to do these days was someone aimed at making his is life a living hell.

She quit her job at law firm and became a porn actress.

She started using the house as a filming location.

She started using his friends as extras.



Mother what has come over you?



Why are you behaving like this?



Do you want me to let you in on a little secret?

YES!

I am not your mother.
I am that poor man you sent to jail.

How is this possible?

I met a Rastafarian in there who gave me the secret of possessing another.
I was going to possess you.
But I decided to take over your mum.

Where is she?

She is still inside here but she has no control over her body anymore.






5 comments:

  1. Sexy, i have one request, it's about one pervert man, he possess his milf neighbor with the astral projection.

    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/all-over-30-juliett-russo-97798149/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you finish that story about one shapehifter who steals his neighbor's form? "Mother what do you think you're doing?", you could make him replace the boy's mum.

    Some pics: https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/hotwife-justine-14946309

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better quality: https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/the-incomparable-justine-15763904

      Delete
  3. I wrote you an email Have you already had the opportunity to read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you do a story where two teens sneak onto a farm to course mischief but are court by the farmers wife who's secretly a witch, she turns one of the boys into a new female farmhand and the other into a new female horse for breeding

    ReplyDelete