Even though it had been over 6-months since the great shift 27-year old William still had not gotten used to peeing sitting down.
He hated everything about the process.
He hated the feeling of the cold toilet seat on his bottom.
He hated the feeling of pee trickling out of his vagina.
He hated having to wipe himself afterwards as it was all a reminder of what he had lost and would never get back.

I don't know what he's complaining about according to the picture it looks like he was turned into a pretty beautiful girl clearly not to have the man thing and to have the woman thing down there too I would take a while to get used to it but I would definitely not be unhappy if there was some technology that would allow try to be a woman for 14 days and then I could choose whether to stay a woman or be turned back into a man I personally would go for it immediately without hesitation I wonder what it would be like to see the world and things and a woman's view this is my opinion
ReplyDeletethank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.
DeleteAG