Martin was basically a over-grown bully in a mans body. He was the leader of hells monster motorcycle club. Which he got by taking taking over being leader by force.
And he kept his position force.But the fates were unkind to him. He was sent to a special place sorta a prison. What they did to him. Was freaking impossible, they physically altered him, his biology, his genetics, was altered. His Mental state , his emotional state was altered to a more feminine status. But Martin behaviour, his memories was still there, with some different things mixed it to it.
Has he err she was about to be released, his specialist. Was worried.
Its a shamed, that we didn't have more time, to readjust her into a more proper girl. The Physical, the biological, the genetical factor are 100 percent female. Her emotional state, her mental state is questionable, it sorta mixed.
Yes, it is. But her mind, brain is structured differently than many, probably most.
Yes, I know , but I added some special programming. To her.
What did you do to her.
Well just say the we have a way to keep taps to her.
As Martin or the person was Martin, first thing was that she bought clothes more fitting to her. As few hours later Martin arrived to the club house of the monsters.
Looked, looked what do we have here now.
What, what do you mean by that, Martin asked.
What a pretty little thing, come in here crazy dog he's know. Said to Martin.
What do mean, I'm I'm Mart-- Mart , Mika.
You mean Martin, my, my there did a number to you. You look, so, so feminine, its hard to believe that its you. Well it was you.
Before she started to move forwards, to do something. Another member grab her.
What the f---, what, what going here.
Quiet , now as he slapped in the face.
Why you, Martin said.
No, listen you bitch, crazy dog.
Bitch, I'm not your bitch, Martin said.
As he came closer, he was playing with her top, he pulled it off. No he nearly ripped it off of her.
What, the f---, Martin said.
Crazy dog, was playing with one of her breast. And twisted it a bit.
Ow, that hurts. Martin said.
My, my they did a number on you.
I tried to pull away. I was still unable to move.
Lets see, if she still the same as on top, as he lifting her skirt up. And put is hand on her knickers, and grab it.
Oh, what the f---, Martin said.
My, my she looked like real, breasts are real, vaginal are real. But we should see if it works rights.
As she forced to the bonnet of the car.
No, no, what are you doing to me. Martin demanded.
What do you think, bitch. I'm going to show you how behave now.
No, no , I , I don't want to be. Your play toy.
Well that to bad now. I will welcome to the gang now.
And when I'm finished with you, I will give to the others members, after there finished you.
You will be one of us.
You will be my personal bitch, you will ride with me.
You be my play toy, you sleep with me.
You will suck my things you will enjoy it, you will desire to do it.
Does that sound nice, you earn your place in the gang.
No, no, I don't, I don't want to do this, want to be your sex toy, I'm , I'm, ahh, ahh, no , no Martin screamed.
As Crazy dog, slowly pulled of her knickers off of her, they were on the ground. He started to place manhood into his feminine body. He started in put in her vagina, she scream, and screamed, he started.
There was something inside Martin err Mika it was like a trigger that was switch on. She still fighting crazy dog, but some happen, something Martin was happen, she becoming Mika.
I was like another part Martin was changing, it was like part of him was more her.

No comments:
Post a Comment