22 May 2021

Be a good boy.


10-year old Toms parents were worried about him.

He did not seem to understand what had happened to him.

He was not taking it seriously.




Tom get out of that pool and put your top on!

Why should I mum I never had to wear one before?

I explain it  to you Tom.

You are now a woman and those things hanging off your chest can attract men who won't understand you're only a child.

But Mum it's more fun this way.

4 comments:

  1. I think he knows what he's doing heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days ago Tom was 10 year boy. And now she 15 or 16 years ago now. Tom was bright for his age. He was a strange child. His parents try to adjust Tom being a young girl now. In some ways he was still a child and other ways he much older than he was.
    He had to learn to be a girl. In some ways he did good even great. He was a tomboys for a few days, and then acted like a princess, or a young lady.
    But there were a few things unthinkable, like going swimming, without a top and only a pair bikini bottoms only.
    Tom you should wear a top when you go to the pool.
    Why Mum I never had to before.
    Now it different. You a girl now.
    I know that I'm girl.
    Yes, what I mean that some men might get the wrong idea, and problem want some thing else.
    But Mum its more funny this way.
    I am still your mother, and you will listen to mr.
    Yes, mum , Tom said.

    ReplyDelete