Saturday 3 April 2021

Nowhere to run to.




Michael had no idea what had happened to him.

One minute he was at home lying in bed and the next he was here.

He was in some strange bedroom with antique furniture.

But that was not the worst part.

For some reason he was now a woman.

He was a woman with long curly hair.

He was wearing a pink frilly dress.

All this served to freak him out.

He tried the door of the bedroom.

He found it to be locked from the outside.

He screamed for somebody to let him out.

He got a reply which chilled him to the Bone.

A graph man on the other side of the door replied you'll be begging to be locked back up in there after the master gets home and he and his friends have there way with you.

Not wanting to find out what that was he made a break for it and climbed out of the window.

He was hampered by his dress and his shoes he made his way down the wall with the aid of some ivy that was growing there.

He had no idea where he was going to run to or where he was going he just knew he had to get out of there.

If only he knew he had somehow swap bodies with a woman from an alternative dimension and that no matter where he went he would never be free as women in this dimension were a rare commodity to be traded and sold and everybody knew who her master was and what he would do to them if they did not return her to him.



2 comments:

  1. Michael had no idea what happen to him.
    A few minutes ago he was home, laying on his bed.
    Then something felt strange, odd it was like his bed was different.
    He felt the blankets, the pillows it felt different. Then he open his eyes.
    This wasn't his bedroom. This wasn't his place. This bedroom looked sorta antique, but sorta modern to.
    What, the, why to I have polish was I drunk and lose a bet. What the why do I have robe on. Did I undress myself.
    When he saw himself. In one of the mirrors in the large bedroom.
    No, No, no , that, that is not me. This is trick. I'm, I'm still dreaming, no I'm a nightmare.
    He tried to slap himself to wake up.
    Wow, the hurt.
    No, no, no, this, this real I'm her. That imagine in the mirror is me.
    I'm a a girl with long curly hair.
    Wearing a long pinkest dress. No, no I'm wearing heels and nylons.
    This, this can't be real.
    Then Michael try to open a door. It, it be the way out of here. At lease out of the bedroom.
    It was locked. help, help me I'm locked in here.
    Then the door open, be silences girl.
    I'm not a girl.
    He looked at me, and said sarcastically. Then you funny looking boy who dresses are to pretty be one. Now be silence , the Master and he friend will want to meet you. So be silences now. Then closed the door. And locked it.
    Michael bare saw a thing. It didn't look right.
    After a few hours he was pacing the bedroom.
    What am I gone do, what am I gone do.
    I'm in a place that looks luxurious, a place that looks like its miles from nowhere.
    Plus I'm a freaking girl, a freaking girl. Dressed like she going to important event or ball. But that can be he said the Master and friends.
    Which means, I, I don't know what it means truthy. I don't she err I like it.
    When he, when to a balcony. In bedroom. Then looked up, it was still daylight. He could see the moon, like seen it many time.
    But, what, he saw it was impossible. There are two moons.
    I'm, I'm on Earth, well not my Earth.
    I, I have get out of here. Oh, man, it looks to far to jump.
    Oh good, I hope the ivy is strong to hold this feminine of mine. What am I thinking.
    At the moment, Michael want to change clothes. So wear something different. But I doubt, she has anything thing that is close pants to wear.
    Plus I don't had time, that guy. Sound like he could return at hour from now, or hours. Michael what not will to wait.
    So climb down in a long dress, heels. Down to the ground. It difficult, but did it.
    He didn't know how or why, but it seem, I'm the new thing here. Who this woman was, that I did not know. That my chance are slim.
    One I don't know how I am. Two there I am, well I know I'm not on Earth. My Earth. Three can't get away. Four can get help. Five why haven't seen a girl. Any girl. Am I so far away from anything. I'm rare or I important.
    What happen to the girl I became, is she in my world. Is she asked the same question or she the cause of this.
    I can't stay and ponder this I need get to the woods. before I'm notice, before there ware that I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete