Saturday 13 March 2021

That does not feel good! By Rhodry




Alan was was never really a beach person. But somehow , it happen. Then was a flash of light. Aura in sense, when mist so to speak off. Then I was standing, there with a beach bag with certain things to need going to the beach. He wear a bikini. Which was equally surprising. He wasn't a he.

He was woman , wearing a bikini. He check himself out, he had breasts, then he did something unladylike, he wanted to check out if, if had the right equipment, yep he had a vagina. A freaking vagina, people were looking a but didn't really care.
Lucky they really didn't care.
I wore more, clothes on my swim shorts , even thou I wasn't wearing a shirt. Then her bikini. I was looking around, I could wear, I saw myself, or my body at a distance , smiling . At me err her.
What, what the freaking happen to me. Then I saw a surf board near me. Oh my she is surfer girl.
He wonders what is next, will I be her always , or is this temporally.

No comments:

Post a Comment