Sunday 21 March 2021

I honestly did not know it was not you: requested by Shadow.

Richard reluctantly allowed Jeremy to use his mom's experimental body morphing machine she was building to turn himself into a copy of Richard's mother so he could get into the country club to spy on his girlfriend who work there as a barmaid and who he was pretty sure was doing it with somebody behind his back.

After getting all the evidence he needed to confront his girlfriend over her cheating Jeremy made his way back to Richards home to get him to turn him back.

So he was a little bit surprised when he got to Richard's house and let himself into the kitchen to find Richard had gone out.

To make matters worse whilst he was waiting for Richard to come home Richard's dad returned home from work 2 hours early.

Richard's dad was surprised to find Richard's mum sitting on the couch watching TV.

Richard's dad seeing they had the house to themselves took it as a sign.

Jeremy did his best to fight off his advances but Richard's mother's body just got so incredibly horny around him.

Before he knew what was happening he was but naked lying on a comfortable bed with Richard's dad pounding away at the pussy  between his legs.




7 comments:

  1. Could you please create more of my caption requests in this week for me please Is that possible? Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. Could you please create a caption where i am Kate Middleton And i enjoy being her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  3. Richard thought this was a crazy idea. But did he allowed Jeremy, to used his mothers experiment morphing machine.
    A device that can physically make you looks anyone. He choice to copy his mother body. He program it, transform him into a physic, but biological, even a genetical level. Which Richard didn't know. Jeremy gave him basic information of how a girl acts, behavior , dress.
    He did this to help him out, Jeremy believe that his girlfriend , who was a barmaid. In a country club which his parents were members of. Was creating on him. He wasn't sure. He had this feel. That she did.
    Did it because he wanted know what its like. Why, did he agree to be changed into a girl. Maybe he wanted some insight of how, are like, or part of him wanted to be a girl. Or was it something else.
    But he did he found the information he need.
    Richard return back to Jeremy's home, and find out that Jeremy was gone. Jeremy was there, so Richard as Jeremy mother.
    So Richard waited he sat on the couch watching TV for a while.
    It was nearly two hours later. Jeremy's dad returned. Early about two hours.
    Hello, dear , he said.
    Hello, Richard as her.
    Your, your early today.
    Yes, yes I am. He said.
    Where is Jeremy he asked.
    I need, to talk to him, that is important, Richard said.
    Well it seem that Jeremy will probably gone for A FEW hours. I think we spend some private time, for us now.
    I, I don't think so.
    But, he took his feminine hand and pulled me up off the couch. And led to their bedroom.
    I, I tried to resisted his advances, but I couldn't, I didn't want to .
    Then he slowly removed his clothes off of him. I, I was standing there I , I was surprised , not shocked as I should of been. I was staring at him.
    He didn't seem to care. Then he moved to me. And started to slowly undress, me, was my dress, full slip was removed.
    My shoes were off, my nylons removed. I, tried to say something, but he put two fingers to my lips. And with the others hand, removed my bra.
    I, I still in a daze, I, I want to said something.
    But said hush, he said, as he pulled my panties. Off my body. I, I was stark naked as he was.
    Then he slowly pulled me too the bad.
    I, I should said something , but, but didn't.
    It, it felt so, natural, so right.
    That, that, wanted me, him to make love to me. He, he wanted to use his manhood.
    To, to penetrate me, to enter my womanhood. To deflower me.
    I. I should have resisted, but I didn't, but it, it felt so wonderful.
    Is this was what its like, to be a woman. Is this how a women feels after having sex.
    Is this who I am, is this who I should be.
    A girl, a women, a female. Do I want to be Richard again. Do I want to be me. I, I want to be who I AM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Great job both of u

    ReplyDelete