Saturday 6 March 2021

I can feel it moving? By Rhodry



What, what it happen to me.

Well Anthony, a woman now, your me. And I'm you.
How, how is probably.
Well I'm dear. There are things you can't or won't understand.
Why, why did you do this.
Because I'm tired of you. Telling me that men are superior to women.
That men are in charge and women are servant.
That men are the givers of life. And women are bears of life.
But your are the one, are to carry our child now.
I, I don't want this.
Sorry, the but the spell can't be reversed.
But, but why.
Because I want you see how it, is.
I'll, I'll tell that, you switch bodies.
Go ahead , if you do, no one, will care.
That not true.
Oh, no if you never been around someone who was pregnant.
As Sarah told him this.
As he felt his belly he could feel it in him. He feel something grow in his womb.
I,I not like this feeling, I not want this.
I'm sorry, but because your pregnant now. It is dangerous for you and the child.
Anthony stood there with his hand on his pregnant. And he realized that for the next 6 or 7 months, Anthony was in Sarah body. And pregnant. He to go though the highs and lows of it.
He will have go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment