Monday 29 March 2021

Dinner is served: requested by Anonymous: Part 2

Part 1


Her son pleaded and begged with the person possessing her to relinquish his control over his mother.

Her son pleaded and begged with the person possessing her to behave himself.

Her son pleaded and begged with the person possessing her to stop walking around naked and showing off her body to everybody.

Her son pleaded and begged with the person possessing her to stop trying to seduce his friends and neighbours.

but the person possessing her would not stop.

he told him you might as well get used to it as I have no plans of leaving.


Can you do anything without embarrassing me?


2 comments:

  1. I love this story, could you make a final chapter for this story. I would like to see more of the neighbor in the kid's mom, since he won't leave her body, he would adapt as a mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete