Friday 19 February 2021

So you're a man from the future?




As he sat there strapped to a chair in a mental institute 51 year old government experimental physicist Scott did not know what was wrong with these people.

He did not understand why they could not grasp the fact that he was a man from the future in a woman's body.

He did not understand why they thought he was deranged.

He did not understand why they had sent him to this place.

He did not know what they were going to do to him but he was pretty sure it was not going to be nice.

2 comments:

  1. There he was about 120, no I think it was about the 150. The late 1870's or 1880's. I think.
    The experiment worked. I traveled into the past.
    But something when wrong, I didn't physically travel into the past.
    But was physically inside a women body. Or I exchanged bodies.
    How I got in here was a puzzle at best.
    The strangest thing was I was in a mental institution. I was a patient .
    I was strapped into a chair.
    I try to tell them , that I wasn't her. I was a traveler from the future.
    They look at me, oddly like I was crazy.
    So, there sending women. From the future.
    No, no, they didn't send women.
    So, you said that your not a woman.
    Yes, I mean no I'm not.
    Then a attendant, squeezed one her breasts.
    Ouch that hurt. I said.
    I can prove that I'm from the future.
    Okay what what year is this.
    I don't know. I guess about 1880's , I think.
    Your right, but the exact year.
    I don't know, we're not exact.
    A time traveler, who can't tell the exact time.
    I think a few months of treatment if her will solve her problems.
    Wait, wait, I can prove it. As they were walking talking to themselves. I alone wondering what , or why it happen. The thing is what happen to me has this women.

    ReplyDelete