Sunday 17 January 2021

Nothing to see here: requested by Anonymous.

Joe was hired to rob a private safe deposit box located in the national third bank of  New York.

As far as he could see it was a quick get in and get out job.

He did not expect it to go wrong

But go wrong it did.

Somebody had forgot to tell him about the biometric scanners protecting the safe deposit boxes.

So trying to open the box he set off the alarms.

Throwing caution to the wind he shot the lock off the box.

He grabbed the content and made his escape out of the building pursued by the bank security and local law enforcement.

Knowing he had no way of getting away from them he dipped into a shop.

He pulled out a device that look like a mini camera.

It was in fact an emergency body transformation device.

He closed his eyes and press the button.

Even with his eyes shut he could see the blinding light.

He felt like his whole entire body was on fire as it morphed itself into the pattern stored in the device.

Which was supposed to be that of a teenage boy. 

So he was a little bit surprised to find himself transformed in every possible detail including his clothing into Jenna Coleman.



2 comments:

  1. He was very good at his job, he could get anything, anywhere, for a price. The cost was high but so was the risk. So was the challenge. If can be I can do it, if it is a problem, I can solve it.
    There certain things, I do not kill, after the job, you don't look for me. You made half now. And half later. You don't want to know how I do it. Just I can.
    There was this box in a special vault. I got in got the contents of the box.
    And started to leave. Then things when wrong.
    I had a few minutes head start.
    But won't last long. But long enough to change my appeared to one else.
    The device was sorta disguise kit. It looked like a camera.
    So I used it on myself. A few minutes later. It was someone else.
    But before I realized. This wasn't the pattern I wanted to use. I was supposed to be a teenage boy. Or early twenty guy.
    No , I'm a young twenty something girl.
    Before I could change it again. A group of men, probably security. So I had to leave the area. Quickly before they realized they lost me.
    Oh great, somehow , it when wrong. I going to find out, how and why.
    But now I have return to my true self. The longer I'm in another form. The more I start to feel like one. And being a girl . Is something I do not enjoy.
    Then I starting to go the mall. And find some new clothes or shoes this will not do. I need something that is my taste.
    That was strange thought, he to myself. He started go to stories.

    ReplyDelete