Friday 22 January 2021

Hoping his little outburst would hide the fact that he quite enjoyed their attention


17-year old Simon who had reluctantly agreed to go to his friends pool party was too embarrassed to let the lads see him .

So he covered himself up quick with a furry throw pillow.

The lads just looked at him and said isn't that cute he's even thinking like a woman.

He's covering himself up so he doesn't turn us on.

Simon just looked at them and said you don't know what it's like for me.

One minute I'm going along in life as a man and the next I wake up as a woman and everybody expect me to just carry on like nothing has happened.

So if you are all going to tease me like this all day I am going home as I can do without it Okay.



2 comments:

  1. !7 year old Simon, was like anybody, in his age.
    He barely has a few months to go when graduate school.
    He was a bit of nerdy, loved computers. And few other things to,
    But one day, suddenly he was himself anymore. He was a girl, a freaking girl.
    His parents heard him scream.
    What's wrong dear, his mother.
    What wrong, f__ing girl.
    You always been a girl.
    Yes, dear you'll be my little princess. I thought that your swimsuit if fit you right.
    Swimsuit, as a extra shock. He was wearing a bikini.
    Well I did tell you that it might, to showy for a girl your age.
    But, but as he tried to say something.
    Well I did tried to tell you shouldered wore a one piece suit. But no you want to wear a bikini.
    Then he take to his friends pool party.
    He was still a bit scared.
    But anyone talked and acted. Like he was a girl. Talked to him as a girl.
    But when some of the friends he knew before this , they were stared at him. All most admired his feminine body.
    Then raced to inside and found, a large fuzzy cover and hided under it.
    Now come on, now it not that bad, you look great in the bikini. Thou I think it was a bot daring for you to do it. It will get easy.
    Can I tell you some thing .
    What?
    Well, I don't know, felt that I was a boy, a boy named Simon.
    Sorry I'd think I know that name. You have been a girl. Every since we knew each other.
    I'm a girl, I'm Simone.
    I don't know how , why, but Simone interest are the same, well a bit more feminine in nature. I still like computers, or she do.

    ReplyDelete