Wednesday 25 November 2020

This can't be real?

Michael was finding the murder mystery weekend very confusing.

On arrival like everybody else he had been given an envelope with his characters identity.

He was shown to his room where he opened his envelope and read who he was going to be for the weekend.

He read that he was going to be playing the promiscuous busty housemaid.

He was slightly confused by this.

He thought he had been given the wrong envelope.

That was until his body transformed itself into his characters description and he found himself with the uncontrollable urge to wait on the other guests and seduced the men.




 

4 comments:

  1. It a invitation to murder mystery weekend. Its sorta like clue, in a sense. We driven to a mysterious place, sorta a mansion or old fashion hotel maybe. We were given sealed envelope. Probably to give us a character to play.
    I opened it up. And I looked at it. It said that I was the beautiful French maid. What, wait. This is can't be the right envelope. But be before I can said something. There was a flash of light.
    And then I turn a bit. And saw myself.
    What the---
    What happen. Why am I a girl. Am I dressed as a French maid.
    Why am I like this.
    Then I saw the envelope it said. You are promiscuous busty maid. And dressed accordingly.
    In a French maid outfit. With petticoated, nylons with seems in back. A apron, a cap. A duster. I was wearing heels on. No spike heels. I was walking in them like I did it hundreds of times. I looked 20ish or so. I spoke in a bit accent. I couldn't understand why. I tried to fight it. But its like body and part mind acted like a maid. Waiting the guested and if they wanted to some extra help, I was willing to. It like I was doing it automatically !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! What happens in the game if the maid is the first person killed?

    ReplyDelete