Saturday 28 November 2020

Either way we're doing it tonight!

 

Samuel who was still not comfortable with his new gender and sexuality sat on the bed looking at the gift his wife Mary who was taking it a lot better than he was had just given him.

He said to her what do you expect me to do with this?

She just looked at him and said it's been almost 3 months since the  great shift and we have not done it once!

I know you are as horny as I am  because I have heard you in the shower masturbating every morning.

So you can either strap it on and do me or I will strap it on do you!

2 comments:

  1. Samuel woke up still again. As Mary. While Mary as Samuel was more comfortable, he err she was. He was still a bit, horny. He err she was. He/she couldn't get used to be girl. He/she could fake his way being a girl. While she/he was better as faking it. Than Samuel it. But no one really knew that they were each other.
    The problem is that he/she fake many of the things. The problem is that his/her sexually is still of a horny teenage girl. Which is sorta unsettling to me. Because , I don't like feeling this way. To relieved myself several times a day!

    ReplyDelete