Monday 30 November 2020

Can't we all just get along?

William was not liking being treated like this.

It wasn't his fault that he used to be a guy.

It wasn't his fault his parents had sent him away to summer camp.

It wasn't his fault that because of his new gender he had been put into a cabin with other girls who just seem to have a problem with being there.



 

I don't know what your problem with me is.

I don't know why you don't want me to take a shower.

I have tits and a pussy like you.

As far as my new body is concerned it does not find any of you at all attractive just like yours it gets wet when it sees a good-looking man so you've got nothing to worry about.

OKAY!

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't this fault that, he was sent to the new camp for the summer.
    It wasn't his fault that, he was a guy.
    It wasn't his fault that, he was transfigure into a girl.
    It wasn't my fault that because of my new gender I was placed into the girls section.
    it wasn't my fault that the girls in my cabin, was looking at me.
    It wasn't my fault that some of my manliness was taking from me, before my transfiguration.
    It wasn't my fault I felt a bit horny.
    It wasn't my fault that the girls who knew, I was the new girl. Wanted to check out the my new feminine body.
    Its wasn't my fault that some of the girls wanted to check me out, in the shower, to see how of a girl I was.
    Its was my fault I felt a twinges, between my legs like something was still there.
    Its not my fault I started to feel like a girl.
    Its not my fault I started to act like a girl.
    Its not my fault I started to dress like a girl.
    Its not my fault my interests start look at girls as sisters.
    It's not my fault I started to think about boys differently.
    It going to be a longer, long three months. And I am started to act and feel like one. The problem is that, the longer I'm a girl. The longer I feel comfortable being a girl. Wearing girl clothes. Behaving like one, the problem is will I be comfortable as a girl. Will I care, will I enjoy this or what!

    ReplyDelete