Saturday 17 October 2020

You look cute in my bikini honey. By Rhodry

You look cute in my bikini honey.



How it happen it, was stupid, a strange new species of fish, that I caught, I was excited that I found a new species of fish. 

This fish didn't want to get caught, before I got it, into the boat.

It bite me, before I drop into the water again. 

Lucky I was filming it so, I got a record of it. 

So I had something.

But that was the wasn't most oddest thing, it was species of legend. 

It was part myth, legend, the days leading to my discoverer, I started to change, my body became more, and more feminine.

The problem is, it was more than a physical transformation, it seem my genetics was changing too. 

The worst of it was my feelings, my behavior was like a girl.

So decided to do some research on it, if I don't find its mate, in about two or three lunar cycles. 

I will be a complete girl.

The added problem is a full moon cycle has started when I caught it, and here the beginning of the second so, started fishing as a girl. 

Well sorta, I was wearing girls clothes, close my male stuff. 

But I was wearing a bikini, and sometimes when I'm far out. 

I lose the top, to get a better tan, than what girl get, if no then I get that male fish. 

I don't want to get those girlish tan lines.

My girlfriend was amused of me turning a girl, she liked me before, and now she looks at me, nearly the same as was a boy. 

I think she could be, a bit bisexually. 

And I think she likes the idea, to see what it's like to make love to a girl who was a boy. 

Thou I might think it's amusing, if I wanted be a male again. 

And I'm lost time, because if I don't find the mate before. 

No male of the same species is help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment