Sunday 25 October 2020

Vacationing with mother: requested by Anonymous.

Steve reluctantly agreed to go on vacation with his mom.

After arriving at the hotel and checking in they dropped their bags off at there room and went for something to eat.

The next morning Steve awoke with a splitting headache back in there room.

The last thing he remembered was having a cocktail with his mother & listening to the hotel band.

He heard movement in the room and looked up.

He saw a blurry figure getting dressed.

He guessed it was his mother as he was pretty sure he did not get lucky last night.

The blurry figure walked over to me.

As my eyes focused I could see it was my mom.

She was prancing around in some rather revealing underwear.

He asked her what the hell she was doing?




She explained to me that she had found some mother son body swap stories on our shared computer.

She told me she was flattered that I would fantasize about being her.

She explained she spotted an advert on the bottom of one of the posts for a body swapping Hotel.

She clicked on it thinking it was another story and found out it was something a lot better.

She excitedly explained to me that the vacation was just a ploy to get me here.

She told me this afternoon we would be swapping bodies.

I lay there feeling terrible looking at her trying to take in what she was saying.

It was true that I had fantasized about being her.

But was it really possible to swap bodies with somebody else.
later on that afternoon I found out it was.

My mother told me from my own body I would get used to being called 'Hannah or 'mom'.

She told me she would help me get used to the fundamentals of  being a woman.

She told me I would have to get used to:

Sitting down to pee.
Having men checking me out all the time.
Wearing female clothes and underwear.
Walking in high heels and using a handbag.
Applying makeup and doing my hair.
Looking at men as sexual objects & wanting them to screw you.

She told me that I should go out there and embrace my new identity and gender as that was what she was going to do.

I look down at my mother's body which was now mine and said to myself time to find out if reality lives up to my fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment