Saturday 31 October 2020

Catholic School....By Rhodry



@0 year Anthony had this strange dream, he was a girl, no he saw himself in a reflection it wasn't him, it was his younger cousin about 16 year ,Tara. It was a strange dream. It wasn't his bedroom, or his house. But a different place. It looks like a dorm room. Then he spoke he sounded funny. Almost like a girl. She or I was naked. No sleepwear or PJ's or evening underwear on. I never knew she slept naked. Before I could find some to put on. I found a note. Taped to the mirror.

It was addressed to her, or me to be precise.
To: Anthony, as you found out your me, or your a girl. to be precise. Since your a male and probably little older than me, you have choice be someone, but for some reason, I don't have that right because I'm a girl. That my life should be totally controlled, even if I'm just as smart as any guy. But doesn't matter not to my parents. So they decided to sent me to all girls school. until I'm about 20 years old. Because I had a girlfriend over in my room, we were curious about our bodies. But that didn't matter. They decided to make a proper girl out of me. So this is partly why, another decided is that just smart as a boy. I'm sorry that your in this situation, and I hope you can forgive me someday. Signed Formerly Tara.
I put the note down. I looked at her err my feminine body. It seem that cousin Tara, developed the few years since I last saw her, she this flat-chested 12 year old and I graduated high school, I entered college a bit early because I was in the honors program. I admit, I sometimes miss my cousin, she was, bit of nerdy tomboy. She probably was the same now, I am now. I'm her I don't know anything of being a girl. How dress, or wear those clothes girls wear. Or even act like a girl.
A knock on the door, before I could answer a older girl came in.
You should wore something to wear when you are a sleep. If one of the attendants came in. You'll be in more trouble then you are.
She put a set clothes on my bed. Then she left me. A bit embarrasses. I then to the clothes . Oh my, it looks like Catholic uniform. How am I go to wear this outfit.
I put on the panties, bra lucky, a cotton shirt, a skirt lucky I got it on. Then were a tights, no thank you, a pair socks and knee-highs. A pair loathers which I was luck. Some simple jewelry and a hair tie.
Before I start to check the place. Attendant enter my room.
Good your awake, we thought you should have sometime to yourself. Now there many rule for you to follow. Every rule you break you will have a mark, so many marks will be a red "X'. So many "X" you do punishment work. It depends on how many marks you get. Now I don't you to expect to do great, but you will learn how to be a girl. Do you understand me.
I said yes.
Yes what, she said.
Yes, ma'am I said.
Good here is a schedule the better you do the more free time. Now study it, you have a class in a hour.
I study her err my schedule of my classes. Oh no, I don't how to do any of these things .
Well you will, within a few weeks we should see a change in your improvement your girlish lessons. Hurry up now, you need get you classes.
I looked around for my books, oh great all because Tara felt cheated. Which she should is, now I'm her. And I have learn how to be a girl. Lucky she was a tomboy and smart so I should help. And I'm still a male well my mind is still a male. The thing is this body is female it may not effect me now. But about a month or two or three months from now. Plus I don't recognize the school, the area or what part of country I'm in guest I'm about in the same state maybe.
The problem is I'm a girl. Which I don't know how to do be a girl. Plus she or I develop is another problem. And I hope I control myself a bit. I hope. I exited the room, to see what my first girl lesson or class, it going to be a long week. Never mind the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment