Friday 25 September 2020

So this is me now!

Blair woke feeling completely strange.

His body did not feel like his own.

He stiffly sat up and looked around the cavernous room filled with strange machines.

As he sat there confused by it all a beautiful-looking woman dressed in a surgical gown came out of the Shadows.

She said in a nice sweet but severe voice can you tell me your name, gender and age.

Blair looked at her and said in a voice that was not his own Blair, 27, male before asking who are you and where am I?

The woman looked at him and said well this was a bit of a mix-up.

He followed her gaze and looked down at the body he now had.

He ignored the stitches for the moment more concerned by the tits and vagina he now had.

He said what happened to me?

The woman just looked at him and said: just like Mary Shelley's character Frankenstein I believed I could build a body and reanimate it.

I took the parts I needed from the county morgue.

The only peace I could not get there was a perfectly intact brain.

But then I discovered yours in a jar on a shelf waiting for the dissection lab.

I wrongly assumed it was a woman's brain by the name.

I took it and put it in the body.

I let my nanobots do their work reconnecting all the muscles nerves veins and arteries before injecting you with my solution and bringing you back from the dead.




  So I was a dead brain in a jar.
You built a body and put me in it.
I Am Alive once again.
But now I am female.


4 comments:

  1. At least he has a new lease on life. I'd be thanking the sweet doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was crazy, no one was ever created a composite person, she the first, everything was in place, but the body was mindless, thou the body could be like this for many, many years. But I needed a functioning brain, I had a several brain still active by means that is unknown, I choice the most resent one. In the body, then I stimulated it to body. After a few days adjust to its new body. It spoke to me.
    Then it heard its voice, it sounded strange to the new body.
    No, it sound like a girl.
    Then I asked it, were a girl.
    It said no, I am a male.
    I see, well you were a male, your in a new body, I create of several different person.
    You mean girls, it said.
    Yes, you are the first composite person, the first brain transplant, the first person who had a there gender change.
    It look at it body with its scars on it.
    Do not worry the scars will quickly fade away given time, until they will probably no more, than light marks or none!
    You need to learn several things, like walk, talk and dress.
    But that can be later, but I need to examine you for sometime.
    Why I said.
    Because you are the first one of your kind.
    Oh it said.
    We should call you something than it or she.
    She thought and thought, and said what about Eve no, Lilith, she said.
    Why Lilith.
    Because in the older books, she was the first woman, which I'm the first of my kind why not!
    Welcome Lilith to your first day.
    Thank you! She said.

    ReplyDelete