Friday 7 August 2020

OMG you're pregnant man!


Samantha had not seen Michael the guy she had swapped bodies with in the great shift in almost 6 months.

She was surprised when they met up to see he was heavily pregnant.

Slightly taken aback by it Samantha asked his permission to touch his belly.

Michael just nodded and said course you can it's your baby.

She looked at him and said what do you mean?

Michael just said when I did not get my first period in your body and I was waking up feeling like I had the flew I went to see my doctor who confirm that I was pregnant.

Which came as a bit of a shock seeing I have not had sex in this female body yet.

I seriously thought about getting rid of it.

I did not think that I would handle being pregnant or a single mother well.

Not knowing how you would take the news I decided not to tell you.
as you can see I decided to keep the baby.

I kept on putting off telling you for some unknown reason.

But when you phoned me last weekend asking if we could meet up for a coffee and catch up I took it as a sign that it was time to tell you.

Samantha looked at him and said you shouldn't have had to go through this alone I would have been there for you.

Now that you have told me let me be part of your life.

Let me support and help you.

Let me be part of the baby's life.

Michael just looked at him and said let's go and get a coffee and talk about it as my feet are aching and I seriously need to sit down.

Which was the start of a whole new life for all three of them which blossomed in time from just friendship to love and a very large family.

6 comments: