Sunday 7 June 2020

Random Box: Part 2


Plus Size Lingerie - Mechanic Shop Femme


Why does my body feels so heavy?
Why does my voice sound so different?
Why do I have breasts?
I don't want to be some fat chick!
Said James to George.


The two boys were in complete shock at what the device could do.

James was now an obese woman. 

Not wanting to stay in this form any longer James pushed the button again in hope that he would get a better body this time.

He was hoping for a male one.

But things did not go the way he wanted

As the smoke cleared he felt pain in his joints and was very tired all of a sudden.

James had now turned himself into a 85-year-old woman.

Libidos, vibrators and men: this is what your ageing sex drive ...


James looked at George and said, "oh hello there dear would you be able to tell me where I am and what's happening?" 

George was concerned that his friend might be going senile or something.

George looks at his friend and says press the button again.


James push the button one last time.

This time when the smoke disappeared George saw a body he recognised somehow the device his friend was holding had now turned him into an exact copy of Brandi Love..


Twitter पर Brandi Love ®: "Beyond flattered! I adore Italy ...


James examined the body he was now in and said in a defeated tone I guess I am stuck like this now forever?

I have wasted my three chances.

I am just going to have to get used to being a Brandi Love the pron actress look like.

2 comments: