Monday 19 October 2020

Decisions?


Michael said as he unbuttoned his trench coat letting it fall to the floor revealing the sexy underwear he was wearing look Tony I know you said you were not interested in having sex with me as you still think of me as a man.

But the body I am in finds you highly attractive and I am finding it difficult to concentrate on anything else.

So I need you to take me here and now.




Tony just looked at his sex crazed friend standing in front of him.

He could not deny that he was now a gorgeous woman.

He could not deny seeing him like that gave him a hard-on.

He could not deny that he wanted to take him.

He did not know what to do.

Did he go with his instincts and screw his brains out.

Or did he go with his brain that kept on reminding him she used to be a man?

4 comments:

  1. Michael was stand here, he changed a bit, well allot. He is a she, she err he was wearing a trench coat. He decided to unbutton her coat. As she err he slip out of the coat. To reveal, she was wearing a full slip underneath the coat. He couldn't believe it was Michael there standing there in a slip. As a girl.
    I couldn't believe she err he was a girl. Part of me still consider her as him.
    She err he looked at me, with lusted like a real girl. I knew Michael was interested in me, when he was a guy, but I didn't of him, but as a friend, nothing else. He was interesting in me, but because of our friendship, he kept as a friendship nothing else.
    But now she err he is a girl now, physically , genetically a girl. She mentally adjust being a girl. But emotionally or sexually she's a girl. And she wanted me. Really wanted me, she came closer to me. And she kissed me, it felt like she was like a real girl.
    She said, she is a real girl. As she kiss me again.
    As she press her body to mine. She could fell my excited of her body. Near mine. I couldn't believe I'm getting excited of her.
    I don't know why, I wanted her. Why am I calling her a her. I knew her as Michael, before I realized I didn't ask her, what name she called herself. I called her mike, until we knew each other better. Part of me, know that she's a man. Well she was a man, once. But that part of me. knows that. But another part doesn't care who she was once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure Tony has already acquired a new taste. ; )

    fj

    ReplyDelete